It is, obviously, really difficult to find a wonderful New York venue for a business event because of the sheer number of options that are available. The city is filled with opportunities but only some of them will be really good for you. With this in mind, let’s make your choices easier so that you can see the best venues for business events in New York according to popularity among event planners.
- The American Museum Of Natural History – What can be more impressive than dinner under a 94 feet blue whale replica? This is what you get in the Milstein Hall Of Ocean Life. A gala here is perfect for those events that are very classy and have special guests. Style is at its home here.
- The Frick – This is an Upper East Side landmark. It hosted numerous black tie events, including the launch of CR Fashion Book Magazine. In the event that you want a really all-out event, you have to consider this spot.
- The New York Botanical Garden – The location is special because of it holding an annual winter ball in the Victorian Glasshouse. You should know that this is the largest hall of its kind in the country. There are over fifty gardens with 1 million plants in total.
Sunset View Events
- The NoMad Hotel – This is one business event that you need to think about booking fast since the waiting list is quite long. We are talking about an almost 2,000 square feet rooftop. You can book private events here and offer something tremendous for all the guests.
- JIMMY At The James – If the summer nights are really hot, JIMMY is the place to be at. The food is great and the views are spectacular. There is a pool and in many cases summer parties are organized here.
After Hours Locations
- No. 8 – You most likely already heard about this business event venue. The party here will go on way over 2 AM. No. 8 is known as a popular spot for many celebrities. Enjoy champagne for the entire night if you want to.
- Electric Room – In the event that you want to host a party with alcohol and that would go way into the night, Electric Room is great. The dress code forces a leather jacket required but you can surely work around that.
Unexpected Business Event Venues
- Pier 57 – At first glance you do see plain things but you have the perfect canvas for any décor you think about. Some of the most impressive parties in New York were held here in the past.
- Domino Sugar Factory – It is located under Williamsburg Bridge, an abandoned factory that is highly unexpected. It has a specific charm and no other NY spot can offer something similar.
These are just some of the really popular New York business venues. Consider them but leave the doors open to other options. You can easily find other options. Just make sure you choose the business venue properly so you can have a lot of fun.