Every single experienced advertiser out there realizes how important it is to find billboards that are very good. This advertising method is money saving in so many situations and the Sydney scene is highly competitive. You need to be ready to battle with many others and prices will vary based on various different factors.
Putting up the billboard automatically brings in extra costs with an average figure that can run between $600 and $2,500 monthly. It does look like a lot but if you analyze the prices you are about to pay for ads in the major phone books and the newspapers, it is easy to notice that prices are highly similar. Billboard advertising will be run for 24 hours a day and a huge number of people will see your ad. The money is definitely worth it and Sydney billboard advertising is definitely blooming.
Sydney Billboard Costs Vary
This is true for any part of the world so it should not be a surprise. There are many things that will have an impact on costs from how many graphics you plan to add to the ad to where the billboard is placed. In most situations you will need to rent the billboard for at least one month. You now have access to various interesting opportunities and this includes digital billboard technology. These are preferred by most companies that are specialized in such ads.
Talking about the actual market rates that you can expect at the moment, we can mention the following:
- A 6X3 meters billboard in a semi-popular area usually costs around $2,500 per month
- A small portrait billboard of 3 X 4.5 meters will cost $2,000 to $7,000 based on locations
- A railway platform billboard will cost around $4,000 per month
- A large 40 square meters advertising billboard can range anywhere between $6,000 and $30,000 per month
- A massive banner type billboard can range between $13,000 and $40,000
- High exposure giant structure billboard ranges from $30,000 to $65,000
The prices for billboards in Sydney that were mentioned above are obviously just intuitive and averages. Keep in mind that based on different events that can happen like increased traffic volume or a special tourist location proximity, prices can be modified. You cannot expect that the prices for this month to be the same for the following month.