The IT industry is huge so it should be no surprise to see some great franchising options available right now. If you are looking for the very best IT services franchise opportunities though, the following are definitely the ones you will be interested in learning more about.
Cartridge World is by far the main global franchisor in printer consumables, showcasing around 1,000 locations spread across 55 countries. The global printer consumables industry is worth $80 billion so a Cartridge World franchise is definitely something to take into account by aspiring entrepreneurs.
Main Franchise Advantages:
- A proven business model
- 20 years experience for the brand
- Globally recognized
- 2 possible target markets: B2C and B2B
- Various possible revenue streams
- Mobile printing innovations through PrintWorldTM
Benefits For Franchiser
- An unlimited income potential
- Highly lucrative industry
- Low-cost investment opportunity
- Consistent products of high quality
- Long term customer possibility
- High margin products available
- Secure revenue streams available through contracted business customers
- No industry experience necessary
Lifeline Repairs franchise owners will be offered the registered LifeLine model, which is highly efficient at making operating management easy and increase profitability. The service provider is going to operate in a market that is simply huge, with various interesting growth opportunities.
Why LifeLine Repairs?
- Electronic Repair businesses offer a very good work-life balance for owners since everything is associated with proper scalability and the business model relies on efficiency.
- High profit margins available because the format offered for services is convenient and unique.
- The business model is already set up and proven.
LifeLine Repairs is going to offer all the support necessary for the franchise, including operations support, operations management, local SEO, business development assistance, website management for corporate tasks, free technical support, new prospect leads, technical information, operations manuals and potential shows and booking events in the area.
The ideal candidate should have an interest in sales and marketing while desiring to build a highly profitable business. Scaling the team should be done and the minimum liquid capital necessity is $75,000.
When it comes to technology sales and even service of computers that are pre-owned, mobile phones and different other electronic devices, Experimac is a tech innovator. You can become a customer and get huge income opportunities as you compare Experimac with the regular retail stores. This includes:
- Selling pre-owned Apple devices and computers.
- Repair services available for tablets, phones and laptops.
- Existing device trade-in.
- Upgrades and accessories sales.
The very first Experimac store was opened in 2012 and ever since that day growth has been very fast. Just 2 years later franchising became available. At the moment there are around 100 franchises sold and 50 stores that are operational. The franchise model is thriving and manages to capitalize on the development of different revenue streams. On the whole, Experimac is a really interesting unique income opportunity because of the simple reason that Apple computers are having huge value even when being pre-owned, with selling going as high as 70% of the original cost. Combine this with the repairs income and Experimac is a great business for franchisers.