Monetary Library is now open for guest post submissions. Feel free to read below to see how to submit your business or finances guest post to the team for publishing.
- Are there some important business tips that you want to share with other business owners?
- Are you aware of the latest business trends or financial market news?
- Did you have a really interesting experience that you want to share?
- Are there some financial tips that will help people?
If so, we do want to hear from you.
What We Want From Your Submission
At the moment, we are open to publishing numerous articles, as long as they are related to the topics that we cover. What we are particularly fond of is publishing interesting, insightful and informative articles.
We do not care if you just started out or if you are an experienced writer. What is important is the quality of your writing and what you write.
Time is really valuable for both you and us. Because of this, please take a look at our guest post guidelines in order to drastically increase your possibility of being published:
- Article Length – At least 1,500 words.
- Articles need to be informative and not include fluff.
- Articles should be properly formatted (short paragraphs, bullet points, subheadings and so on).
- No spelling or grammar mistakes.
- Articles need to be unique. They cannot be published anywhere else.
- Images should be included but only if they are copyright free or you can prove you have a license.
- Supporting links should be included (at least three), but only if they further add value to the article.
Other Things Of Interest For Writers
- An author bio will be added with a link to your site (nofollow).
- For dofollow links, click here.
- We will not publish articles that are promotional or advertorial.
- We do retain the right to update, remove and edit articles at any time if we think it hurts the site or anyone else, for whatever reason.
How To Submit Your Article To Monetary Library
Please read the following indications to make the process as fast as possible:
- Fill the form below.
- Wait for an answer from us.
- The article will be published as soon as possible.